The Mini Foul small sewage pumping station has been designed for use where gravity flow or connection to the mains sewer is not available. The Mini Foul is ideally suited to basements, extensions, garden rooms and out buildings.
Mini Fouls are designed for easy installation and can be used for the transfer of waste water and sewage. If you require a small drainage pumping station for the transfer of waste water only please see our Mini Drain pumping station.
The Mini Foul is supplied ready for installation, the 600mm diameter polyethylene tank comes with a pedestrian rated manhole cover, submersible sewage pump and internal pipework. A rubber grommet is supplied ready for the 110mm inlet to be cut on site.
At a glance
|Model:||Mini Foul 280||Mini Foul 420||Mini Foul 560|
|Sump Capacity (Ltr):||280||420||560|
|Flowrate Max. (Ltr/min):||420||420||420|
|Head Max. (Mtr):||9.7||9.7||9.7|
|Pumping Distrance Max. (Mtr):||Dependent on head pumped||Dependent on head pumped||Dependent on head pumped|
|Discharge Size:||2 inch||2 inch||2 inch|
|Tank Dimensions H x D (mm):||1000 x 600||1500 x 600||2000 x 600|
– 600mm width polyethylene tank
– Choice of tank depth, 1000mm to 2000mm, providing storage capacity up to 560 litre
– Internal pipework including non-return valve
– Anti-floation device prevents tank being lifted by ground water level
– Submersible pump with 420 litre per minute flow rate and 9.7m lift – pump can be upgraded to suit individual requirements
– Automatic operation – optional high level alarm available
– Supplied with one 110mm seal for inlet to be cut on site
– Ready for connection to discharge and inlet pipes
A high level alarm is recommended to ensure that there is no build-up in the event of a pump failure, a 10m float switch is provided with all alarms.
MDPE discharge pipework is available in 25m, 50m and 100m lengths (not all discharge pipe is available in all lengths), compression fittings to connect the MDPE pipe to the discharge connector on the tank are also available.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about this product or are unsure which pumping station is suitable for your requirements, please call us on 01842 819130. All of our packaged pumping stations can be customised to suit your individual requirements.