The Hot Tank pumping station has been specially designed by Automated Environmental Systems to pump waste water with temperatures up to 90°C, making it ideally suited for removing waste water and condensate from dishwashers, industrial kitchens and laundries.
The Hot Tank itself is a compact GRP (glass-reinforced plastic) tank offering a high strength to weight ratio, additional benefits include excellent resistance to impact, heat and chemicals and a long maintenance-free life.
As well as handling high temperatures the pumps are capable of passing small solids that may enter the tank from sinks or dishwashers.
Features and benefits
– Pumps capable of a 10m vertical lift
– Can handle temperatures up to 90°C, ideal for condensate drainage
– Compact GRP tanks are robust, durable and easy to install in small spaces
– Automatic operation with float switches and control panel
– Galvanised metal pipework and metal float switch bracket
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about this product or are unsure which pump station is suitable for your requirements, please call us on 01842 819130.